Welcome to the CMHA Ottawa client page. It’s here just for you.
The purpose of this section of our website is to provide our current clients with stories of resiliency, inspiration, helpful resources and opportunities to get involved. This site is under construction.
If you are an active client of CMHA Ottawa and you would like to have a say in what you see here, please join our communications subcommittee. To do so, please ask your community support worker about our peer engagement advisory council (PEAC), or call our offices at (613) 737-7791 and ask to be connected with Jacalyn or Patrick.
- About COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- About CMHA Ottawa changes to services amid COVID-19
- Mental health resources and crisis lines
- Peer supports and help
- Ways to stay mentally healthy while physically distancing
- Food security
- Substance use and harm reduction
- Social services and financial help
- 2SLGBTQI+ resources
- Children and caregivers
- First Nations and Inuit
- Legal services
- Physical health care options
Be sure to bookmark this page and come back regularly! There’s a lot of fun stuff coming soon to balance out the helpful items listed above.
If you received a Moto Z smartphone and you need help setting it up, please click here. If you need help using RingCentral/Zoom, please click here.