- Ontario Ministry of Health: COVID-19 Fact Sheet: Talking to Children About the Pandemic: http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/publichealth/coronavirus/docs/2019_talking_children_guidance.pdf
- COVID-19 ‘coronavirus’ – an illustrated guide for kids with questions: https://archive.org/details/covid19bw/mode/2up
- https://www.tarabrach.com/pandemic/ — meditation – pathways to calm, clarity and openheartedness.
- Children’s Mental Health Ontario (CMHO): COVID-19 resources for families
- Check out the Ontario Caregiver Organization’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage here: https://ontariocaregiver.ca/covid-19/
- Ottawa Public Health — Mental Health Caregiver Guide: Ottawa Public Health (OPH) has partnered with the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), the Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA), Military Family Services (MFS), and the Mental Illness Caregivers Association (MICA) to develop a national resource for Canadian caregivers of children, youth, adults, and older adults facing mental illness or experiencing mental health challenges.