We are in the process of converting many of our programs to a webinar style class and have released the winter/spring 2021 schedule with online registrations NOW OPEN.
Please note that any training programs we run in the winter/spring, will be done so in a virtual online environment and access to a computer with sound and video is required.
About the Course
This three-day integrated training program is designed for professionals who work with people who have co-occurring mental illness and substance use. It is estimated that 40% to 65% of persons with mental illness also have a substance use disorder. This practical workshop will help participants understand and appreciate the principles and skills needed to work effectively with people with concurrent disorders.
- Increased understanding of the basics of mental health and substance use issues
- Learn and understand what an integrated treatment framework is and;
- How to apply the skills & tools within the framework to support individuals who have concurrent disorders
Professionals who work or support individuals who are experiencing mental health and/or addiction issues.
Duration: 3 Half-Days
Location: Virtual Learning Environment (Zoom)
Training Room: Zoom Webinar
Time: 8:45AM – 1:30PM
WINTER/SPRING 2021 PROGRAM DATES
You must complete all three half day sessions – the sessions are currently scheduled for 4.5 hours with 15 minutes at the start for meet & greet and set up (8:45AM). Class will start at 9:00AM sharp.
- Day 1: Monday, January 18th @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
- Day 2: Monday, January 25th @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
- Day 3: Monday, February 1st @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
- Day 1: Monday, June 7th @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
- Day 2: Monday, June 14th @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
- Day 3: Monday, June 21st @ 8:45AM – 1:30PM
For additional questions or information please contact our Learning & Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 613-737-7791 ext 217